Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tiredness

I am so tired today. Had a very late night yesterday, slept quite late. Couldn't really get to rest. I don't really know what to do, or even have the mood to do anything. Told someone I accompany her through the night. Perhaps, that was the truth. I mean it's very automatic.

Yesterday had my IPPT, never train for it, with the facts of not running for 2years, failing the first try 6months ago, NOW, I pass! Not sure if I had silver. But at least I know it's good enough. Perhaps I will take again to improve everything. I want to be back to who I am. A Competitive, energetic and passionate Rayduin. A lot of things and surroundings changed me, to who I am now. I am so tired, in terms of emotionally, physically, psychologically. I guess I can't take it for long.

My muscles are very sore, I am so tired. There will be softball training later, I not sure if I should go. I doubt I will be in the first team, so what's the point of me going? I'm a competitive person! That is why I questioning myself now. No matter what I do now, I will remind myself to reflect more and go back to the OLD me.

I will lead with pride, excel in all I do, and overcome all obstacles!!

No comments: