Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm scared.. I'm really..

I have just pulled my hamstring while sprinting for softball. Maybe I was being too competitive, and eager to train myself. I want to get back to NTU track team fast enough, and lead the Hall track team. However, overly eager to perform kills me now!!

When I heard a pop sound from my hamstring, my heart sank. I had torn my hamstring before, and I never stop upon hearing and feeling the sound. I was really too eager to train and perform!! DAMN IT !! FML!!!

I'm really scared! I had that feeling before and I almost cannot compete again. And I rested for 6 months, and that was the minimum, and with consistent physiotherapy weekly!! I am so screwed now. I am feeling damn down.

I don't wish to be like Para, miss last year IHG and have to squat. I want to have my own room, able to represent for IHG!! and I want to win!! with this fucking injury, cannot join NTU track, don't even need to think to get into sports hall!!! FML!!!

I'm farking no mood now.. fark off!!

No comments: