Friday, October 23, 2009

feeling down... yet my councilling never stop !!

I apologise for not blogging yesterday. I had school, softball friendly, subcomm meeting, birthday celebration. I have no time to even drop by my house. HOW SAD!! I am really too busy, perhaps it's another excuse or weakness of mine. You are right. I'm lazy and I'm not good at all. :(

I will keep to my promise, like I have told you. Though things have turned out to be in this way, which I do not know what way you are referring to. But to me, I'm feeling normal. I thought just a bit more awkward and sian(without z) for you. I will only want you to feel the best, be happy!

But I really wish to know, what is the reason that you will say "you wish that it's one of those times you wish you didn't even try". I just want to know what is it all about? because of infactuation or? At least let me know what did I do wrong.

Well, I'm feeling down not solely because of this. I have more troubles to think of. I really thought depression is good for me for now. Okay, that was a joke! Rayduin is never that weak. Rayduin never say die! It's not ego, but just some self mind control I'm practising. Well, too many problems and troubles to think of. I just want to break free!!!

XXX (to be fair to the person who HTHT with me) talked to me just now, about how sad she was. She is really quite unfortunate to meet her ex. She deserved someone better. I can't help much other than giving my advices and sharing my experiences and my thoughts. I hope the best for you.

I have tried to cut down my haiz and sianz alot in university life. It's something quite remarkable, as I have promised you earlier as well. It's good for me also in a certain way. I guess the power of love is really strong. I always believed it!

Well, lastly, examinations are coming. I have yet to really accomplish any tutorials at all. Not even that, my attitude towards lectures and tutorials have not improved yet too. I guess it's really time to buck up. My personal goal will still stays. BEAT THE AH TIONGS !!!

I really regret though, I admit I was too emo in the past weeks. I never manage to do my project for one core module which purely depends on project only. I have been seriously heavily penalised. I am sorry to the teacher and myself. I AM REALLY SORRY TO MYSELF. I know I can do well this semester, yet I have been overruled!! And I never control myself. This semester I quite certain if I worked hard, GPA of 4.0 is not a problem, getting 4.5 or 5.0 is possible too. However, with the current situation of failing my project, I just hope my GPA is above 3.5. I promised I will pull it up real hard!!

Last of all, for those who knows me real well, I won't give up in anything I do. I will definitely be there for everyone, especially you.

And for those who read my blog, please do leave some comments. I'm too lazy to have a tagboard. I'm not as delicate as a girl, nor more attentive to this blog. :p

- A man full of troubles!!

No comments: