Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm tired..

I'm mentally tired. Trying hard to make myself a mugger, which I'm not born to be one. But I am really super busy this week. Gosh! This is so sianz!!

Sun - Preparing my presentation slides for Monday, an informal training for softball with fun peeps.

Mon - Project presentation (wearing formal), all hall contract bridge meeting, hockey training

Tue - school end late due last lab for the semester, decided to go for this softball training instead, contract bridge training

Wed - only free day for skipping softball training, but got meeting, and got to study for 2 test!!

Thu - Data structure 2nd CA that cost 10%, FOC meeting, Darts training, and no time to study for physics CA on friday

Fri - Physics CA again!!

I remember I forget something for this week. Not sure is what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heys din noe ya back bloggin agn :) been long since we kept constant contact.. can see ya gg thru some rough patch here but hang in there :) u would def be able to pull thru.. take care bro