Wednesday, September 29, 2010

school days..

Yesterday was my first day of school. My first lesson started at 9am, not that early though. The people here are slackers, but not the same kind of slacker as me. Anyway the first lesson was a 2hrs lecture, nothing special except the scottish accent of my lecturer. I just have to pay more attention and listen harder. But I couldn't do it, and I went online instead. This is my way of a slacker. Get job done fast, but slack when it's not important, and studying is not as important as getting a task done. I don't see A+ ahead but many F floating around waiting to be printed on transcript. LOL. I'm too noob for it.

After a boring day of school, went to Topman to buy a shoe. Normal and simple shoe. Didn't really like it a lot but bought because it's cheap. Is that impulsive buying?

2nd day of school is another boring day. The pace is way too slow. Only an hour lecture, and the lecturer used 30mins for introduction and settling rules issue in class. Totally unproductive, I'm there to listen and learn and not being there to listen to nonsense. And it's a raining day, a heavy one. Wore my new topman shoes, got a little wet, but who cares. Lazy to go gym because raining, haven't really eaten, and waiting to skype with family. Probably going to do a more intensive circuit by myself. I got to burn my fats. Even if I am lighter by 2kg, my fats still exist!

I so need to go bank. Settle my bank problems again and hoping I can get my debit card soon. Cash is running low. I'm a poor ass.

-pauper

8 comments:

SpicyWhiny said...

Pauper

haha dont get F hor! then u totally wasted your time at exchange. I think you're too smart for Fs anyways :)

hahaha i totally agree abt the fats part! haha think you need to sign up for slimming prog alr lah!

woah you mean the $--,--- u brought over going to spend finish alr meh! siao! dont anyhow spend money lah hahaha

Billionaire

rayduin said...

Billionaire,

I'm too noob, high chance sure get F. Everything seems so hard for me, I wonder why am I here, when I can't clear tough modules, already wasted my time, and cannot overload. Nonsense. So F then F lor.

Fats is one thing, slimming program is another thing. No money lehz, I'm a pauper, so billionaire please sponsor me! More than happy. thanx!

I'm spending like nobody business. I'm too poor. I keep buying food, and shopping. Haven't even buy textbook. HahA.

SpicyWhiny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpicyWhiny said...

Pauper

you know if you get F you cannot transfer AUs over? which also means you went for exchange for nothing! and wasted one semester! if thats the case then i think you shld faster come back to sg lah haha dont waste time and money there!

haha okay! you come back we go slimming prog tog lol! see who lose more weight. eh talk nonsense you just eat less, and starve yourself over there then your fat tummy will be gone! dont waste my billion dollars on slimming prog

haha you got shop meh! tot u say u nv buy anything.

Billionaire

rayduin said...

100yrs friend,

Why did u delete one of the comment? I think I'm wasting my time here. Damn sianz. wait for my new entry, probably got new plans le.

u talking nonsense or me? come la, share your wealth. So much money YOU also duno what to spend on. Let me put it to good use. or together go slimming program. Don't think you very skinny!

I got shop a lot of things. shoes, shirts, and mostly a lot on food!

SpicyWhiny said...

Hehh. cause that comment got secret cannot let u see! haha sian I also wanna go over w you and look at chiobus w big boobs tog!! ほしい!

rayduin said...

what secret? share lehz!! come over lor.. see as many big boobs u can.. y u jealous ah? lolx..

SpicyWhiny said...

yah la big boobs chiobus you never share! super jealous! :( help me find a angmoh gf leh brudder!