Sunday, September 26, 2010

edinburgh visit..

Well, went to Edinburgh yesterday. It was a long journey of 1hr30mins single ride there. We went Edinburgh Castle, Labyrinth at Mary King's close, Ghost tour. Not that bad for a experience over there, and more importantly, one of the coldest day I experienced in Scotland. The morning was about 2 Degree Celsius. And I haven gear up my suit yet. I'm still in my normal jacket, hoping I can get used to the weather soon before gearing up.

After a long day, we took the long bus ride back, and reached Glasgow at 12am. It was Alan's birthday and we cab down to find him, as he recce the place before we arrive back. We went to a club named " sub-club". As usual, the music in the club is always house music and trance, nothing fantastic or special. Then we went back to our school drinking lounge and continue our drinking spree.

Today, was a rather slack day. I skype with my friend, probably gone through everything under the sun, literally. I believe it's true. :D Do you agree if you are seeing this? Then I went on to supermarket for grocery shopping and prepare for the dinner we going to cook for Alan. I cooked oriental dishes; a plate of vegetables in oyster sauce, hot dogs in baked beans, portebello mushrooms. And my friends' pork chop, and we bought chicken thigh and drumstick, and my friend's cheesecakes. And I kinda learn the cheesecake already, but yet to try it out only. Hopefully it will be a success!

Good things come to an end, hopefully, a good cooking session. The day ended with shagginess and a early sleep to rejuvenate the day.

-chef ray

5 comments:

SpicyWhiny said...

what 10yrs friend? i am your 100yrs friend la!

cannot la. no such thing as getting used to the weather one! you must have been freezing to death wearing that normal jacket at 2 degree celsius! just wear your thick jacket and take care okay!

wah cooked so much food ar! never cook for me! hotdogs in baked bean nice meh! sounds gross. haha hurry bake cheesecake leh! what kind of cheesecake can you make?

rayduin said...

haha.. yar.. 100 years friend!! i miss u so much!! DO U REM WHAT I LAST SAID TO U??

no la, i'm like trying out the weather and my body. so trying to adjust my body to the temperature. I don't wish to be a noob like some angmoh wear gloves and scarf.. hehe..

u come i sure cook for u, my 100yrs friend! it's not nice, but i never prepare much food in advance mah. mind block, duno wat to cook. and I yesterday just learn and help out with the cheesecake. Normal and lemon cheesecakes?

SpicyWhiny said...

100yrs friend! i missed you much too!! why did u leave me here in sg :( i think what you last said to me was..."no need to come send me off la i dont want to see you" so mean to me lor 100yrs friend haha just because we are such old friends lol

no lah what trying out weather no such thing lor.. wait u fall sick again.. then everyday on fb keep complaining.. sick la, fever la, nosebleed lah.. haha noob meh just wear lah your body so weak.. everyday fall sick lol

haha 100yrs friend.. i know you so well.. full of excuses lor..lazy right! dont want to think abt what other gd food u can make! i fly over u cook hotdog for me i smack u ar haha. make the cheesecake and post pictures leh!

rayduin said...

100yrs friend,

if that was what i have last said! U ARE GONE LONG AGO! lolx.. I believe i said "hello" and "byebye".. :D

I am not that weak la, wonder y, probably i am a little. I'm fit now k.. lolx..

when u fly over then say, talk so much no use de.. lolx.. cheesecakes no pic, wait till u are here then bake for u!

SpicyWhiny said...

wait..wait..wait..

ask you to help me find out airplane tix prices you also dont want *pouts*