Thursday, September 30, 2010

A new plan for school..

After complaining for so many days, and grumbling over what had happened. And the real, actual Rayduin appear. My mind hasn't been stopping since I last realised it like probably 10years ago. I have a new plan already.

I'm taking like 6 modules over here. And 5 of them are year 4 modules, and only 1 is year 3 module. So my new plan is clear these, WITHOUT any choice. Then I'm not going to do any more attachment for 2nd semester. I'm going to clear another normal semester in NTU. So I will take all year 3 modules which everyone is taking now, while they are on attachment on 2nd semester. Then my year 4 will have 5 modules lesser, and this gives me more time to work on FYP. I'm determined to graduate with no regrets. I have regretted way too far on many occasions. I will still aim for my gpa 5.0 and dean's list and write model answers again!

I must really ENJOY MY LIFE! Study is not about mugging and memorising, LOSERS! It's about how well you know and how you can apply it!

-zai kia again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Follower.
Follower of the wrong blog.

lols.

I'm NOT spicyWhiny.

SpicyWhiny said...

hello Jeevarani Namika!

SpicyWhiny here :D

mspamsoh said...

omg u write on your blog as if u're talking it out... so scary... btw plsssss improve your english while u're in scotland!